Estee Lauder becomes the 1000th customer of FCAD
Estee Lauder becomes the 1000th served customer of FCAD and both sides reached a strategic cooperation agreement in the field of cosmetics for the next 4 – 5 years.
So far, FCAD has served 1000 customers globally and below are some of them:
- Universities: Cornell University, Harvard University, National University of Singapore, The University of Auckland, The University of Melbourne, University College London, University of Birmingham, University of Geneva, University of Groningen, University of Leuven, University of Texas, University of Toronto, Universität zu Berlin.
- Government and R&D institutions: EDQM – European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines, ISRO – Indian Space Research Organization, LGC – Laboratory of the Government Chemist, MKEK – Mechanical and Chemical Industry Company, Scion – New Zealand Forest Research Institute Limited, TUBITAK – The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, USP – The United States Pharmacopeia Convention.
- Pharmaceutical companies: AstraZeneca, GSK, Merck, Pfizer, Sanofi;
- Gene companies: Illumina;
- Reagent companies: Alfa Aesar, Apollo Scientific, Sigma-Aldrich, TCI;
- Companies for cosmetics and personal care: Coty, Estee Lauder, Firmenich, P&G.
- Other customers: Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd., BASF, EURENCO, Fujitsu, GE, Protex International, Samsung, SEKISUI, Siemens, Skeleton Technologies, Solvias AG, Saturn PJSC (Saturn Public Joint Stock Company), Sony, SIBUR, Siegwerk Switzerland AG, Ve-Ge Hassas Kağıt ve Yapıştırıcı Bant San. ve Tic. A.Ş.